Stanford University Sapp Center for Science Teaching and Learning
萝莉原创 provided design-build services for the historical renovation, seismic upgrade, and expansion of one of the oldest buildings at Stanford University. Originally built in 1902, the four-story building is a key component of the university鈥檚 long-range vision to create a new biology/chemistry quad on campus. The sandstone structure features state-of-the-art bio/chemistry and organic chemistry teaching laboratories, along with a new library combining biology, chemistry, statistics and mathematics. An underground addition contains a lecture hall and a 300-person auditorium with a walkout terrace above. The team also performed the installation of site utilities and a filtration basin along Lomita Drive. The project achieved LEED Gold certification.